Who we are:
We’re the brothers Goyette, Nick, Matt, Mike and Zach Heyman. We grew up near Boston riding Blue Hills, the miniature (and only) mountain next to Boston’s city limits. Coming from humble beginnings, we spent our younger days learning the peaks of the Northeast and our early 20’s exploring resorts in the West in places like Colorado, Utah, and Montana, to name a few. We’ve met some amazing people along the way, learned the ways of the mountain, and now we’re stepping up our game to bring you the best entertainment possible, in the city and on the hill.
Our events include wild ski and snowboard trips throughout New England and the West, urban rail jams, movie premieres of the best winter films, and a week long shred party with nightly live music and a fleet of hot tubs at a premier Maine resort. In 2012 we spun-off from SnowRiders to produce the first ever Boston Winter Film Festival, an independent film fest to showcase the best ski and snowboard films, amateur and professional, and bring people together for a huge day of entertainment.
If you’ve never been, we think our events are a lot of fun. Check out some of our photos and videos, and get at us on Facebook, we’d love your feedback. If you have been out, thank you! We owe a lot to our predecessors and to anybody who’s ever supported us -- thank you for your continued support! And, of course, pray for snow...
What we do:
- events like apres ski, rail jams, film premieres, athlete signings, and private gatherings
- discounted lift tickets, and lodging deals
- private vacations for any sized group
- group trips for your club, company, family, or friends
- huge public group trips - meet new people and explore new resorts
- snow news, media, athlete interviews, event coverage and more